Der bliver lige nu i Danmark lavet forskning med Cambridge produkterne følgende stedet:
Gentofte hospital – weight loss in obese people with psoriasis
Bispebjerg hospital – weight loss in obese people with heart disease
Hvidovre hospital – weight loss in 200 healthy people
Hvidovre hospital + Købenshavn universitet – weight loss before bariatric surgery
Sønderborg hospital + Århus universitet – weight loss before knee replacement
Læs mere her
- Christensen P, Bartels EM, Riecke BF, Bliddal H, Leeds AR, Astrup A, Winther K, Christensen R. Improved nutritional status and bone health after diet-induced weight loss in sedentary osteoarthritis patients: a prospective European Journal of Clinical Nutrition (2011) 0, 000– 000. doi:10.1038/ejcn.2011.201 (published on-line 21st December 2011)
- Christensen, P., Riecke, B.F., Christensen, R., Bliddal, H. A 60-year-old obese woman with osteoarthritis of the knee: a case-report. Clinical Obesity 2011; 1(1): 53-56.
- FRI0124: H. Gudbergsen , M. Boesen , R. Christensen , B. F. Riecke , P. Christensen , A. R. Leeds, B. Danneskiold-Samsøe, Bliddal, H. Changes in cartilage as evaluated by dGEMRIC and CTXII in elderly obese patients with knee osteoarthritis: effect of a significant weight loss induced by a formula based dietary intervention. Ann Rheum Dis 2011 * ** (abstract of EULAR conference London May 2011) (page not found)
- AB0043: H. Gudbergsen, D. Heinegård , T. Saxne , A. R. Leeds, R. Christensen, B. Falck Riecke, B. Dannneskiold-Samsøe, H. Bliddal, M. Boesen, E. M. Bartels. Radiographic analysis of severity and location relates to cartilage degradation biomarkers COMP and CTXII in an obese population with knee osteoarthritis: a cross sectional study. Ann Rheum Dis 2011 * ** (abstract of EULAR conference London May 2011)
- Aaboe J, Bliddal H, Alkjær T, Henriksen M. Losing weight to reduce knee joint loads in knee osteoarthritis. A good investment? Obesity Reviews 2010; 11 (suppl 1): 159 (T1:PO.236).(abstracts of International Congress on Obesity – Stockholm, July 2010)
- Christensen R, Leeds AR, Lohmander S, Christensen P, Riecke BF, Sørensen TJ, Gudbergsen H, Aaboe J, Henriksen M, Boesen M, Astrup A, Bliddal H. Efficancy of dieting or exercise vs control in obese osteoarthritis patients after a clinically significant weight loss: a pragmatic randomized controlled trial. Obesity Reviews 2010; 11 (suppl 1): 248 (T3:PO.83). (abstracts of International Congress on Obesity – Stockholm, July 2010)
- Riecke BF, Christensen R, Christensen P, Leeds AR, Boesen M, Lohmander LS, Astrup A, Bliddal H. Comparing two low-energy diets for the treatment of knee osteoarthritis symptoms in obese patients: a pragmatic randomized clinical trial. Osteoarthritis and Cartilage 2010; 10/1016/j.joca.
- Johansson K, Hemmingsson E, Harlid R, Lagerros YT, Granath F, Rössner S, Neovius M. Longer term effects of very low energy diet on obstructive sleep apnoea in cohort derived from randomised controlled trial: prospective observational follow-up study. BMJ 2011; 342:d3017 doi: 10.1136/bmj.d3017 (Published 1 June 2011)
- Hemmingsson, E. Does medically induced weight loss improve obstructive sleep apnoea in the obese: review of randomized trials. Clinical Obesity 2011; 1 (1): 26 – 30. DOI: 10.1111/j.1758-8111.2010.00004.x
- Johansson, K. Effect of a very low-energy diet on moderate and severe obstructive sleep apnoea: case reports. Clinical Obesity 2011; 1(1): 57-60. DOI: 10.1111/j.1758-8111.2010.00005.x
- Johansson K, Neovius M, Lagerros YT, Harlid R, Rossner S, Granath F, Hemmingsson E. Effect of a very low-energy diet on moderate and severe obstructive sleep apnoea in obese men: a randomised controlled trial. BMJ 2009; 339: b4609 doi 10.1136/bmj.b4609 .
- Lean, M. VLED and formula LED in the management of type 2 diabetes: defining the clinical need and research requirements. Clinical Obesity 2011; 1(1): 41-49. DOI: 10.1111/j.1758-8111.2010.00007.x
- ‘Keep your waist circumference to less than half your height’ –Browning LM, Hsieh SD, Ashwell M, A systematic review of waist-to-height ratio as a screening tool for the prediction of cardiovascular disease and diabetes: 0•5 could be a suitable global boundary value. Nutr Res Rev 2010 Dec; 23(2(: 247-69. Epub 2010 Sep 7.
- Abstracts of the ‘Diabetes Asia 2010’ conference, October 6th to10th, 2010, Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia. Anthony R Leeds. Sleep Apnoea, Obesity and Diabetes – Mechanisms and Treatment, VLCD and formula LCD for diabetes – where are we now? and Closing remarks.
- Bliddal, H., Christensen, P., Riecke, B.F., Aaboe, J., Frederiksen, E., Bartels, E., Christensen, R. Osteoarthritis – a role for weight maintenance in rheumatology practice: an update. Clinical Obesity 2011; 1(1): 50-52. DOI: 10.1111/j.1758-8111.2010.00008.x
- P. Christensen, H. Bliddal, B. F. Riecke, A. R. Leeds, A. Astrup and R. Christensen. Comparison of a low-energy diet and a very low-energy diet in sedentary obese individuals: a pragmatic randomized controlled trial (pages 31–40) Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
- Christensen P, Bartels EM, Riecke BF, Bliddal H, Leeds AR, Astrup A, Winther K, Christensen R. A Weight loss formula diet improved vitamin d status in obese, older individuals: a cohort study exploring safety in a randomised controlled trial. Obesity Reviews 2011; 12 (Suppl 1) 59-60 (T5:OS3.4)
- Christensen P, Riecke BF, Bliddal H, Leeds AR, Astrup A, Winther K, Christensen. Improved nutritional status after a weight loss formula diet: A cohort study exploring safety in a randomised controlled trial.Obesity Reviews 2010; 11 (suppl 1): 247 (T3:PO.81). (abstracts of International Congress on Obesity – Stockholm, July 2010)
For further information about NOF, please visit: www.nof.uk.com
Cambridge Weight Plan and obstructive sleep apnoea advisory note:
On 4th December 2009 the British Medical Journal published on-line a paper [Johannson et al 2009] reporting the effect of a Cambridge very low-calorie diet on Swedish men with moderate and severe obstructive sleep apnoea.
Click here to view full advisory note.